In my article, you will some useful tips on how to paste wall stickers on your rooms wall. People who find it difficult to use the peel off wall stickers (also known as decoller des autocollants muraux in French) will surely use it once reading my guidelines. They will find it the easiest task to apply the wall stickers on the walls and give their house a beautiful look as well as feel. Here are those tips:
1. Make it sure first the wall is clean and clear. Also, make it sure that any new paint has had at minimum 2 weeks to settle and set in correctly.
2. If you have lots of different kinds of wall stickers on a single sticker sheet, randomly cut the sheet up so that you can apply them one after the other. Then, leave the sticker sheet in 1 piece if you just have on design.
3. Next step is, put your sticker on your rooms wall where you would like it, and locked with covering masking tape.
4. You will now have the gluey backing of the design, the design itself, as well as a shelter sheet on the top of the sticker.
5. Now, start from the any top corner of the design. Peel off the sticky backing slowly, leveling the design onto the wall through the protection sheet. You can also use a plastic tool which will come with the wall sticker.
6. Starting from a corner, slowly remove the cover sheet to reveal your brand new wall.